The Harris House
Downtown Breckenridge, Colorado
When you stay at The Harris House, you’ll find a completely remodeled Victorian home with brand new furnishings set in the heart of Breckenridge’s iconic Historic District. Just two blocks from the charming Main Street, the location is perfect for walking to the gondola for skiing or the local sledding hill, and it’s also located right on the local bus route.
Inside, the mountain modern design is clean and sleek, with three bedrooms, five bathrooms, and plenty of space for up to seven guests. The open concept living area is centered around a large stone gas fireplace and connects with a modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and stone countertops. On the top floor, cozy pitched ceilings give the home a unique design, paying homage to the Victorians that first populated the area. It’s the perfect base camp to explore the town and mountains of Breckenridge, yet always have a warm place to come home to with family and friends.
- 1,997 Square Feet
- 2 Blocks from Main Street
- Walk to Gondola
- Daily Housekeeping
- Gas Fireplace
- Laptop Workspace
- City View
- Toiletries and Linens
- Check-in is at 4:00pm & Check-out is at 10:00am
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 9 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 2
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,200.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- There are no events allowed on the property under any circumstances.
- The initial payment of 50% of the grand total is due upon booking, and the remaining balance is due 110 days from the date of arrival.
- A full refund will be issued for all reservations that need to be canceled before 60 days prior to arrival.
- Travel Insurance is available upon request for an additional fee