Contemplative, nurturing space in which to appreciate the transformative experience of coming face to face with the forest’s gentle giants. The interiors emphasize local design and handcrafted details adorn the carefully planned spaces. Layered textures and colours enhance the reflective quality of this tranquil haven with free flowing indoor and outdoor areas.
Volcanoes National Park is home to more than one third of the remaining mountain gorillas in the world.
Key Species: Mountain gorilla, golden monkey, forest elephant, bushbuck & over 600 bird species
International flights arrive at Rwanda’s capital city, Kigali.
From Kigali Singita Kwitonda Lodge is approximately 2 hours 30 minutes by road. Alternatively, helicopter transfers are available from Kigali, followed by a short road transfer to the lodge.
Flight 1 (Auric Air) – Departs 09:15 | Arrives 10:25 (local Rwanda time)
Flight 1 (Auric Air) – Departs 10:55 | Arrives 14:05
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Children 15 and older may participate in Gorilla Trekking. Children 12 and older may participate in Golden Monkey Treks
- Children 15 & under pay 50% of the rate
- Gorilla Trekking (year – round activity)
- A dedicated conservation lounge for pre and post trekking briefings and information talks, map, movies, books and photography
- Wine tasting
- Various exercise options including walking and yoga
- In-room massage treatment
- Cooking interactions
- Kids activities: Golden Monkey Treks, nursery tours, cooking interactions, arts & crafts, village tours, games, birding and explorer program
- High end, creative food is an integral part of Singita’s overall safari experience.
- Our chefs go above and beyond to tailor make each meal to individual preferences
- Seasonal, healthy, local and fresh focusing on hearty, plant-based food with optional meat
- Farm-to-table style food
Singita Volcanoes National Park
Pricing and availability
Please contact us for more details