Forest Road Estate
Lionshead, Vail, Colorado
No expense was spared here, and we trust a stay at what is quite possibly the finest property in the Vail Valley will take your trip to new heights. It’s unchartered territory for even the most seasoned vacation veterans. And this home will act as your sherpa to the apex of what luxury is truly all about.
Privately situated at the top of coveted Forest Road, the Estate takes high-end living rather literally. From the second you set your eyes on the custom, stone-brick exterior and the meticulously assembled, hardwood interior, you know you’ve arrived at the peak of vacation perfection. But there’s plenty of time to admire the Gordon Pierce designed architecture. So let’s cut to the chase and get to the other extravagant parts.
Inside, you can rest those weary legs (and hands) and let the home do all the work. This is your family’s vacation after all. The driveway and patio are heated, so worry not. They’ll take care of their own snow and ice removal. At the simple stroke of your finger on the provided iPad, the automated hot tub and sound system are also now under your control. We also provide daily housekeeping. You may want to even hire a private masseuse and make good use of the professional massage table down the hall. Or simply soak in the steam from your own private spa before you sink into the couch to enjoy the day’s latest entertainment in the state-of-the-art media room. Once you’re ready to face the real world once again, take the in-house elevator up to the main floors and enjoy the museum-like atmosphere. Don’t ignore the 20-foot windows, though (as if you could). They will become your own private viewing screen of unparalleled sunsets, the day’s weather patterns, the vast Vail natural landscape, and the myriad of skiing fanatics that are on the slopes right outside your door.
Of course, this is also a true ski-in/ski-out property. Were you expecting anything less? No hiking through the village with all your gear. Just slide outside and head down the Born Free catwalk to the chairlift for the inside track to all the mountain has to offer. And when you’re done on the slopes, let your personal ski lockers store your stuff and the individual glove and boot warmers get your things good and toasty for the next adventure. And trust us, there will be plenty more adventures. Believe it or not, these add-on amenities are only the beginning. But you’ll hope there’s no ending to your stay.
- 9,500 Square Feet
- Private hot tub
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Towels & Linens
Pricing & Availability
- Check-in is at 4:00pm & Check-out is at 10:00am
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 14 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 5
- A credit card preauthorization of $50,000.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- The initial payment of 50% of the grand total is due upon booking, and the remaining balance is due 110 days from the date of arrival.
- A full refund will be issued for all reservations that need to be canceled before 60 days prior to arrival.
- Travel Insurance is available upon request for an additional fee